Exhibition Design Services
Exhibition design is a specialised discipline, as its purpose is to assist in interpretation and effectively communicate to the public. The combination of design, curatorial and academic expertise, fortified by over 20 years experience, enables MLC to approach exhibition design and special events holistically.
MLC Design develops an exhibition by engaging curatorial staff, educational resources and an organisations marketing team to create an exhibition that visually builds YOUR story.
Completed projects include:
- Serniki, Unearthing the Holocaust. Sydney Jewish Museum
Permanent exhibition design and documentation.
- The Old Burial Ground - Townhall. City of Sydney Council
Exhibition & graphic design, interpretation and documentation.
- Townsville Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island Community Centre
Exhibition graphic design and documentation.
- Karori Wildlife Sanctuary. Visual Guidelines
Design and documentation for future signage for the Sanctuary.
Areas of design and communication we specialise in:
- Aboriginal organizations and projects
- Arts organizations and projects
- CaLD, Diversity and Multicultural organizations and projects
- Community and Family Services
- Council and Government – local, state and federal
- Educational organizations and projects
- Gender organizations and projects
- Health organizations and projects
- Small to medium business – consultancy, events, financial, sport and transport
- Youth organizations and projects
Email Victor for further information, client case studies, online examples and quotes.
Far left are examples of our designs for diverse clients including:
- Exhibitions for the Uluru Information Centre and the Sydney Jewish Museum