Graphic Design Services
With a dedicated team of eclectic talents and over 20 years experience, MLC can handle all your communication requirements. Finding design solutions is our commitment to you. Our creative services include but are not limited to: graphic fundamentals, corporate identities, promotional material, display / signage and web design.
The design studio has worked with leading corporations, government bodies, councils, and community organizations to produce numerous award-winning projects. These projects have incorporated: focus groups, design, print, new media and strategic implementation.
- Publication, audio cd and education resources. Voices of Australia: 30 years of the Racial Discrimination Act. Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission.
- DVD Resource. Planning and Learning Together, Early Childhood Intervention – Information for Families. Koorana Child and Family Services.
- Interactive game board and workshop resource. So: Spaced Out Game board (Dual Diagnosis). NSW Dep of Health.
- Exhibition and education resource. Banks Florilegium – the Art of Botanical Discovery 1768–1771. Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
Areas of design and communication we specialise in:
- Aboriginal organizations and projects
- Arts organizations and projects
- CaLD, Diversity and Multicultural organizations and projects
- Community and Family Services
- Council and Government – local, state and federal
- Educational organizations and projects
- Gender organizations and projects
- Health organizations and projects
- Small to medium business – consultancy, events, financial, sport and transport
- Youth organizations and projects
Email Victor for further information, client case studies, online examples and quotes.
Far left are examples of our designs for diverse clients including:
- Interpretive panels and posters
- Logos and corporate identities
- Diverse promotional material